The school expects every member of the school community to behave in a considerate way towards others. We treat all children fairly and apply this behaviour policy in a consistent way. This policy aims to help children grow in a safe and secure environment, and to become positive, responsible and increasingly independent members of the school community.
The school rewards good behaviour, as it believes that this will develop an ethos of kindness and cooperation. This policy is designed to promote good behaviour, rather than merely deter anti-social behaviour.
- to ensure good care for all the children in school, upholding our belief that every person has value
- to apply discipline fairly and consistently using the restorative justice approach
- to treat everyone – staff and children – with respect
- to make our expectations of acceptable behaviour clear to everyone
- to help all children acquire good social and emotional literacy through the SEAL programme.
For advice, support and more information about staying safe, click on the image to visit the Childline website